Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wow! Maybe you can teach an old dog.

"Hidey Ho" as Mr. Hanky would say.  This is obviously a very crude effort by a old guy hammering away at his laptop like he has the world in general.  

I hope this blog leads to something, no idea what, but it's not the first leap of faith I ever made.  

Some rules would be good I guess.  

number 1 rule is: no personal threats/ attacks.  Joking and kidding are okay, even saying outrageous things but I won't tolerate someone actually threatening another person on here.  I mat not have much in the way of formal education, but I have learned from the school of hard knocks, and can be pretty nuanced,

number 2: no unwanted/unwarranted sexual comment.  Flirting is okay, but no means no. Period. Dot . End of Sentence.

rule 3: I am the final arbiter of all things.  I hope to be a benevolent despot, put I'll need your help.

The best government is the one that governs least, so HERE WE GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment